Welcome to the TheGamesCheats Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share, and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Latest posts

+rep fortnite legit (UD)

D_stilled

Reaction score
Lets start off with why your here and get it out the way. The client works amazing without dropping any frames and provides everything you could ask for in a legit cheat especially at the price point. The process is super easy, Just enter your key, load the game, then load the cheat , then voila.

ESP 8.5/10:
The ESP is great for players, but for me it was just hard to find some chests and things of that nature. However Im also blind asf so I cant really blame it all on the ESP itself. It never bugged out for me, and has great customization options. Overall super solid, favorite feature is the fact the esp changes colors based upon visible/not visible when you're trying to play legit-ish. Im almost positive any "issue" or lack of feature will be provided to you in the premium package, and Id say for what youre getting it might just be worth the ticket.

Aimbot 10/10:
It was exactly what I was expecting so for my experience it was A's accross the board. Whats there really to explain? Its aimbot, and it works lol. Theres pretty decent prediction as well as a good shot selector. For example it allows you to have the aimbot lock onto a certain part of the player, or have it kind of randomized to mimic more realistic gameplay.

Support 1000/10:
At first I had an issue sending crypto, which was completely my own doing as I didnt understand the app I was using so I contacted support via the ticket system on discord and was able to get my issue sorted out in 2 minutes. The mod offered to help me purchase the key and process the order to my email. The ONLY other issue I had which was also my own doing was related to system permissions/security. The staff member I was originally talking to tried to assist me through text as best they could and even had another mod connect via anydesk and setup my pc to run the cheat in literally like another 2 minutes. The mod was respectful and very quick on my PC and only did what was necessary for the cheat, and did not browse or attempt to look through any personal files.

Id cop again just because of the support team.

victory rroyale.pngVOUCH (1).png

underspoken

Thanks so much! Enjoy your cheat :)
Back