Welcome to the TheGamesCheats Forum

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share, and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Latest posts

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

underspoken

pondering and planning
Staff member
Godlike
Eternal
Reaction score
  1. How do we ensure our game cheats are undetected?
    We conduct in-depth daily testing of all our cheats to ensure they are up to date and fully undetected for our users. We will never deliver a subpar product to our valued client base, here at TheGamesCheats we have many systems in place to ensure everyone only gets the best cheats possible!

2. What's the difference between Private and Public cheats?
    Both options are great and allow for undetected cheating in all your favorite games but our Private cheats offer more enhanced security in comparison to our Public cheats. Less people using a cheat means there is a lower chance for detection in the future. Additionally, the features may differ between them; Check the product listings for more details.

3. Why is my Card payment getting declined?
    Review any factors that may cause issues when paying; These can include but are not limited to VPN usage (disable it if you are), wrong billing information, pre-paid card (some of these cards our Payment Processor will not accept), and lastly ensure the card number and other details match up exactly with your physical card.

4. How do I get my cheat after purchasing?
    Once payment is completed, the email you provided to us will automatically have the product delivered to it. If you don't see it in your inbox, check the Spam section.

5. How long will take to start cheating after getting the cheat?
    We know that everyone wants to just hop into the game and get going so we make our game cheats very easy to setup. At most it'll take 10 minutes to setup and we have support agents on standby to help with any issues you may face along the way.

6. Why is the cheat loader saying that my PC is not compatible?
    You likely entered the key wrong when downloading the loader, make sure there is no typos or empty spaces when you type in the key or else the loader won't be valid.

7. I need help using the cheat - how?
    You can contact us via our Discord Support Server and make a ticket, we boast the fastest support response times out of any cheat seller!

8. How do I purchase?
    Check out our informational thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back